1) Cook pasta according to directions on the box, strain, and set aside in a large bowl.
2) While pasta is cooking, set a medium saute pan over medium-high heat and add 1 Tbsp olive oil.
3) Coat chicken strips in bread crumbs.
4) When oil is shimmering, add chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
5) Remove from pan and set aside.
6) Using the same pan, combine the butter, oil, and heavy cream and stir until all is melted and mixed well.
7) Lower heat to medium.
8) Stir in the mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper, and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes stirring occasionally. If sauce starts to stick to bottom of pan, lower heat to medium-low.
9) While sauce is simmering, cut chicken into 1" pieces and add to pasta.
10) Once sauce is done, pour it over the pasta and chicken, toss to combine and serve!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (83g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 58 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.4g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 5.5mg||2 %|
|Sodium 145.6mg||5 %|
|Potassium 51.4mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 5.2g|
|Protein 3.6g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 94
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
Be the first to review it!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!