- Season the chicken breasts with paprika, salt, pepper & cayenne pepper
- Bake at 325 fro 30 minutes or until done.
- Meanwhile melt the butter in a saucepan over med heat.
- Add the flour.
- Add broth and whip the mixture well using a whisk.
- Add milk and whisk.
- Add salt & feta cheese bring to boil reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the chopped spinach and red peppers
- Simmer another 15 minutes.
- (Optional) serve chicken over wild rice
- top with sauce
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (555g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 193 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.4g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.6g||63 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 189.5mg||58 %|
|Sodium 1424.8mg||49 %|
|Potassium 785mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 10.3g|
|Protein 60g||86 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 489
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.