- Season the chicken breasts with paprika, salt, pepper & cayenne pepper
- Bake at 325 fro 30 minutes or until done.
- Meanwhile melt the butter in a saucepan over med heat.
- Add the flour.
- Add broth and whip the mixture well using a whisk.
- Add milk and whisk.
- Add salt & feta cheese bring to boil reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the chopped spinach and red peppers
- Simmer another 15 minutes.
- (Optional) serve chicken over wild rice
- top with sauce
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (555g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 193 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.4g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.6g||63 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 189.5mg||58 %|
|Sodium 1424.8mg||49 %|
|Potassium 785mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 10.3g|
|Protein 60g||86 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 489
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe