1. In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs and oil until combined ( dough will be stiff ).
2. Press 2 teaspoons dough into bottom and up sides of each cup of mini tart pan.
3. Fill each cookie cup with 2-3 cherries ( cherries only, not slurry ) and 1/4 teaspoon mini chips.
4. Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes, cool on baking rack. Spoon white chocolate into a small plastic bag.
5. With scissors, cut 1/8-inch off one of the bottom corners.
6. Squeeze chocolate from cut corner to drizzle on top of each cookie cup.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1213g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 1590 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 176.6g||236 %|
|Saturated Fat 52.8g||264 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 74.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 34.6g|
|Cholesterol 2126.8mg||654 %|
|Sodium 5634.4mg||194 %|
|Potassium 2942.7mg||77 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 513.8g||151 %|
|Dietary Fiber 23.6g||95 %|
|Sugars, other 490.2g|
|Protein 94.4g||135 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3858
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.