Ready in 1 hour 30 minutes
1. In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs and oil until combined ( dough will be stiff ).
2. Press 2 teaspoons dough into bottom and up sides of each cup of mini tart pan.
3. Fill each cookie cup with 2-3 cherries ( cherries only, not slurry ) and 1/4 teaspoon mini chips.
4. Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes, cool on baking rack. Spoon white chocolate into a small plastic bag.
5. With scissors, cut 1/8-inch off one of the bottom corners.
6. Squeeze chocolate from cut corner to drizzle on top of each cookie cup.
Weezel31 5y agoI liked this but I had to make it gluten free so I had to make alot of ajustments. I used GF cholate cake mix and added pudding powder.then I added sour cream to add more moisture. I used muffin papers and did 2tbsp of mix in each cup.the rest I kept the same!
daylightsun 10y ago[I made edits to this recipe.]
CookinWithJP 10y ago[I posted this recipe.]