1. In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs and oil until combined ( dough will be stiff ).
2. Press 2 teaspoons dough into bottom and up sides of each cup of mini tart pan.
3. Fill each cookie cup with 2-3 cherries ( cherries only, not slurry ) and 1/4 teaspoon mini chips.
4. Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes, cool on baking rack. Spoon white chocolate into a small plastic bag.
5. With scissors, cut 1/8-inch off one of the bottom corners.
6. Squeeze chocolate from cut corner to drizzle on top of each cookie cup.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1213g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 1590 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 176.6g||236 %|
|Saturated Fat 52.8g||264 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 74.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 34.6g|
|Cholesterol 2126.8mg||654 %|
|Sodium 5634.4mg||194 %|
|Potassium 2942.7mg||77 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 513.8g||151 %|
|Dietary Fiber 23.6g||95 %|
|Sugars, other 490.2g|
|Protein 94.4g||135 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3858
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe