Ready in 15 minutes
These low-fat chocolate chip cookies are made with bananas.
1) Preheat Oven to 350 F
2) Coat two 12x18 inch cookie sheets either with parchment paper or cooking spray
3) In a small bowl - stir Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt.
4) Cream Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar, and Butter with a mixer until smooth.
5) Beat in Vanilla, Egg, and Banana.
6) Stir in Flour mixture. When doughy, stir in Chocolate Chips.
7) Drop teasponsfuls onto cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
8) Bake for 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
julielintt 2y agoI didn't like that was in ml instead cups etc
amberkenagy09 2y agoAwesome!! Uses way less sugar!
adburns8 2y agoEw this is yucky never making these again
adburns8 2y agoWow it looks so good but i dont like bananas so i hope the others love it sooo much you are welcome thanks again i will tell my family
Cynniebuns 3y agoMake sure you use a very ripe banana. I followed the recipe almost to a tee, except for butter. I used olive oil margarine instead. Just about 3/8 of a cup of chocolate chip was good enough. It isn't very sweet, which is good!
DunesB 3y agoI add two bananas just to get the flavour right, and I never add all the sugar it calls for. They taste like muffin tops and stay soft for a week. At my house we call them banana bombs, they are awesome !
keadoll 3y agoMaking them right now, if the cookies are half as good as the batter, they will be awesome!!! Lol
Macedonia2011 3y agoGood as far as soft cookies go. All 5 of my boys ate them so can't complain. One said that they tasted a bit like subway cookies.
BrandiLaShayWesley 3y agoI added more sugar and an extra banana, because of all the reviews it was great! I also added pecans!
MinnaB 3y agoThese cookies were barely ok. Definitely will not make again. Not sweet enough to be considered a cookie.