1) Preheat Oven to 350 F
2) Coat two 12x18 inch cookie sheets either with parchment paper or cooking spray
3) In a small bowl - stir Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt.
4) Cream Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar, and Butter with a mixer until smooth.
5) Beat in Vanilla, Egg, and Banana.
6) Stir in Flour mixture. When doughy, stir in Chocolate Chips.
7) Drop teasponsfuls onto cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
8) Bake for 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (43g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20|
|Calories from Fat: 66 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.3g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 28.9mg||9 %|
|Sodium 52.8mg||2 %|
|Potassium 47.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.9g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 14.3g|
|Protein 1.6g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 130
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe