Ready in 45 minutes
1. Sift together the FLOUR, BAKING SODA and KOSHER SALT.
2. Beat the butter for a few minutes, add in the sugars and beat for a few more minutes.
3. Add in the vanilla, beat.
4. Add in the eggs, beat.
5. Add in the flour a few separate times and beat in between until fully incorporated.
6. Add in the chips and beat a few times just to mix them in.
7. Place a small amount of the chocolate chip cookie dough on a cookie sheet, place oreo on top and another amount of chocolate chip dough on top.
8. Bake at 350 until golden brown. About 10 minutes.
Haileydickens 3y agoA good way to twist up this recipe is to use a peanut butter cookie recipe(1 cup pb, sugar and 1 egg).
shandaverhagen 3y agoThese were a huge hit with my family and even my neighbor lol they were so good I had to share the goodness ;) the kids keep asking when I'm going to make these again!!! Thank u thank u...brilliant!!!
Nessielynn82 4y agoThese cookies were interesting. I didn't care for them hot out of the oven, but they were good once they had cooled. I also found it difficult to use the right amount of dough to cover the oreo without using too much. I used the leftover dough to make regular cookies for work, and my coworkers raved about the cookies.
angrose 4y agoGreat cookie recipe. For once my chocolate chip cookies didn't flatten! I did some with the Oreos and some without. I used double stuff Oreos and had to sort of shape the top layer of dough to ensure the Oreo would stay 'hidden'.
loris01 4y agoGreat cookie! Yum,will make again
Love7721 5y agoI posted this recipe