1. Sift together the FLOUR, BAKING SODA and KOSHER SALT.
2. Beat the butter for a few minutes, add in the sugars and beat for a few more minutes.
3. Add in the vanilla, beat.
4. Add in the eggs, beat.
5. Add in the flour a few separate times and beat in between until fully incorporated.
6. Add in the chips and beat a few times just to mix them in.
7. Place a small amount of the chocolate chip cookie dough on a cookie sheet, place oreo on top and another amount of chocolate chip dough on top.
8. Bake at 350 until golden brown. About 10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (50g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 36 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2642.5mg||91 %|
|Potassium 75.5mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.7g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 30.6g|
|Protein 2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 164
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe