1. Sift together the FLOUR, BAKING SODA and KOSHER SALT.
2. Beat the butter for a few minutes, add in the sugars and beat for a few more minutes.
3. Add in the vanilla, beat.
4. Add in the eggs, beat.
5. Add in the flour a few separate times and beat in between until fully incorporated.
6. Add in the chips and beat a few times just to mix them in.
7. Place a small amount of the chocolate chip cookie dough on a cookie sheet, place oreo on top and another amount of chocolate chip dough on top.
8. Bake at 350 until golden brown. About 10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (50g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 36 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2642.5mg||91 %|
|Potassium 75.5mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.7g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 30.6g|
|Protein 2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
HaileydickensA good way to twist up this recipe is to use a peanut butter cookie recipe(1 cup pb, sugar and 1 egg).4y ago
shandaverhagenThese were a huge hit with my family and even my neighbor lol they were so good I had to share the goodness ;) the kids keep asking when I'm going to make these again!!! Thank u thank u...brilliant!!!4y ago
Nessielynn82These cookies were interesting. I didn't care for them hot out of the oven, but they were good once they had cooled. I also found it difficult to use the right amount of dough to cover the oreo without using too much. I used the leftover dough to make regular cookies for work, and my coworkers raved about the cookies.5y ago
angroseGreat cookie recipe. For once my chocolate chip cookies didn't flatten! I did some with the Oreos and some without. I used double stuff Oreos and had to sort of shape the top layer of dough to ensure the Oreo would stay 'hidden'.5y ago
loris01Great cookie! Yum,will make again5y ago
Love7721I posted this recipe5y ago