1. Sift together the FLOUR, BAKING SODA and KOSHER SALT.
2. Beat the butter for a few minutes, add in the sugars and beat for a few more minutes.
3. Add in the vanilla, beat.
4. Add in the eggs, beat.
5. Add in the flour a few separate times and beat in between until fully incorporated.
6. Add in the chips and beat a few times just to mix them in.
7. Place a small amount of the chocolate chip cookie dough on a cookie sheet, place oreo on top and another amount of chocolate chip dough on top.
8. Bake at 350 until golden brown. About 10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (50g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 36 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2642.5mg||91 %|
|Potassium 75.5mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.7g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 30.6g|
|Protein 2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 164
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.