1) Remove bread pan; attach kneading blade.
2) Place all ingredients in bread pan in order listed.
3) Insert bread pan, close lid and plug in.
4) Select bread type -Sweet Bread cycle. (For Oster number 8).
5) Press start. Bread will be done baking in the number of hours indicated.
6) Add Mix-in when bread maker beeps, about 32 minutes after starting.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1158g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 514 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 57.1g||76 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g||51 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 24.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 17.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 606.7mg||21 %|
|Potassium 3741.7mg||98 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 705.7g||208 %|
|Dietary Fiber 38g||152 %|
|Sugars, other 667.7g|
|Protein 86.9g||124 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3564
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe