1) Remove bread pan; attach kneading blade.
2) Place all ingredients in bread pan in order listed.
3) Insert bread pan, close lid and plug in.
4) Select bread type -Sweet Bread cycle. (For Oster number 8).
5) Press start. Bread will be done baking in the number of hours indicated.
6) Add Mix-in when bread maker beeps, about 32 minutes after starting.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1158g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 514 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 57.1g||76 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g||51 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 24.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 17.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 606.7mg||21 %|
|Potassium 3741.7mg||98 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 705.7g||208 %|
|Dietary Fiber 38g||152 %|
|Sugars, other 667.7g|
|Protein 86.9g||124 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3564
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.