Top-ranked recipe named "Connie's "No big deal" Coconut Mashed Potatoes"
1. Bake individual garlic cloves at 350° in oven until they turn dark brown and soften (approximately 10 minutes).
2. Boil potatoes until they are soft enough to mash (approximately 25 minutes).
3. Mash potatoes in large bowl
4. Add entire can of coconut milk
5. Toss in roasted garlic cloves and mash all together
6. Add salt and pepper to taste
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
ChefEli87 11 month agoBest Mashed Potatoes i've ever HAD!!!
erloney 5 years ago
vferrari 6 years agoThis dish pairs well with Thanksgiving turkey prepared with pineapple. It is a great way to add a Hawaiian twist to a traditional Thanksgiving meal! [I posted this recipe.]