Top-ranked recipe named "Cool Veggie Pizza"
Try this Cool Veggie Pizza recipe, or contribute your own. "Appetizers" and "Vegetables" are two of the tags cooks chose for Cool Veggie Pizza.
1. Unroll cresent roll dough into a long rectangle.
2. Press onto a bottom of a 13*9*2 pan coated with a non stick spray.
3. seal seams and preformations.
4. Bake at 375 for 11 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Cool completely.
6. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing and milk until smooth.
7. Spread over crust.
8. Sprinkle with Vegetables.
9. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
10. Cut in to 16 pieces.