1. Unroll cresent roll dough into a long rectangle.
2. Press onto a bottom of a 13*9*2 pan coated with a non stick spray.
3. seal seams and preformations.
4. Bake at 375 for 11 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Cool completely.
6. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing and milk until smooth.
7. Spread over crust.
8. Sprinkle with Vegetables.
9. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
10. Cut in to 16 pieces.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (103g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16|
|Calories from Fat: 305 (92%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33.8g||45 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 17.6g|
|Cholesterol 27.9mg||9 %|
|Sodium 572.5mg||20 %|
|Potassium 111.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 5.4g|
|Protein 2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 331
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.