1. Unroll cresent roll dough into a long rectangle.
2. Press onto a bottom of a 13*9*2 pan coated with a non stick spray.
3. seal seams and preformations.
4. Bake at 375 for 11 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Cool completely.
6. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing and milk until smooth.
7. Spread over crust.
8. Sprinkle with Vegetables.
9. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
10. Cut in to 16 pieces.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (103g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16|
|Calories from Fat: 305 (92%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33.8g||45 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 17.6g|
|Cholesterol 27.9mg||9 %|
|Sodium 572.5mg||20 %|
|Potassium 111.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 5.4g|
|Protein 2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 331
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe