1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Coat 2 large flameproof roasting pans with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine the chopped garlic, rosemary, parsley, salt, pepper and oil.
3. In a large bowl, toss mushrooms, potatoes, carrots and onion with 2 tablespoons herb mixture. Spoon into roasting pans, dividing equally between the two. Brush remaining herb mixture over chicken pieces. Place chicken, skin side up in pans and arrange the vegetables around them.
4. Bake in 400-degree oven for 45 minutes. Then add 1/3-cup chicken broth to each roasting pan. Baste the chicken with pan juices. Continue to bake for 15 minutes longer. Remove the chicken and vegetables to a serving dish, keep warm.
5. Place one pan over medium heat on stovetop. Add cup chicken broth. Bring to a simmer, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of pan, pour through strainer to a small bowl. Repeat with remaining roasting pan and chicken broth. Pour pan juices over chicken and vegetables and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (390g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 119 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.3g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 51.8mg||16 %|
|Sodium 348.8mg||12 %|
|Potassium 1224.9mg||32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.3g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 28.2g|
|Protein 18g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 318
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe