Top-ranked recipe named "Creamed Chicken & Biscuits"
Easy to make Chicken dish.
"Very quick and delicious! This comforting casserole was a great way to use up leftover chicken. It was quite easy to prepare, easy enough to make in a hurry, and the kids loved it. We served this dish with a green salad for a great meal that the whole family enjoyed."- sgrishka
1. Preheat oven to 350(F). Grease sides and bottom of 11x7 baking dish.
2. Chop the onion. Heat butter over med-high heat until melted. Stir in onion. Saute until tender.
3. Combine onion, chicken, soup, sour cream, milk and pimento in a med bowl & mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
4. Sprinkle baked layer with 3/4 cup of cheese. Arrange biscuits over top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
5. Bake until biscuits are golden brown and sauce is bubbly, about 20 min longer.
daisyduke____ 1 month agoLove this and I sometimes put veggies in it too
scarletbd1 2 months agoFantastic!
dmcmil4911 4 months agoEasy but good
Emilyhope 5 months agoSomething missing dont know what.
desireejohnson2000 5 months ago
marie0717 5 months ago
Chicknbutt 7 months agoMy family loves this dish!! Thank u so much for the idea. The only thing I did did different was I added some veggies which made it alittle more filling. Thank u again for.the yummy recipe :)
cheryl1961 10 months ago
imdequeen 12 months ago
Christy831 1 year ago