Top-ranked recipe named "Creamy Dreamy Banana Pudding"
This is a great summertime dessert. It's very easy, with no cooking involved, and is great to take to get togethers.
"I used a capful of vanilla extract with this and it was FANTASTIC! Enjoy. "
1. In large mixing bowl, combine EAGLE BRAND milk and cold water. Add pudding mix; whisk until well blended, and set in the refrigerater to chill.
2. Beat the whipping cream using an electric mixer until it forms peaks.
3. Remove the pudding from the refrigerator and fold the whipped cream into the pudding mixture, stirring gently to mix well.
4. Spoon one cup of the pudding mixture into a 2 1/2 quart glass serving dish.
5. Top with one third of the vanilla wafers, one third of the sliced bananas, and then one third of what remains of the pudding mixture. Repeat layering twice, ending with pudding mixture. Chill thoroughly. Garnish as desired. Serve chilled. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
VioletAllure 2 years agoI used a capful of vanilla extract with this and it was FANTASTIC! Enjoy.
apiffanysipress 5 years agoThe pudding would not get thick,I tried two times!
Beachbumette 6 years agoMy family has a new favorite!
Beachbumette 6 years ago[I posted this recipe.]