1. Place chicken in bottom of crockpot.
2. Combine salad dressing mix and water.
3. Pour over chicken.
4. Cover & cook on low for 3 hours.
5. In small mixing bowl, mix cream cheese & soup until blended.
6. Stir in mushrooms.
7. Pour over chicken.
8. Cook for 1 hour or longer or until chicken juices run clear.
9. Serve over rice or pasta.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (375g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 137 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.2g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 165.5mg||51 %|
|Sodium 816.4mg||28 %|
|Potassium 720.3mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 7.3g|
|Protein 58.4g||83 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 413
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.