1) Preheat oven to 400º
2) Combine oil, lemon, cumin, salt, garlic powder, and chili powder in a small bowl.
3) Measure 1/2 Tbsp of the mixture into a small baking pan and use a brush to spread around.
4) In a small skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
5)Drain tofu and cut into small strips.
6) Dredge in corn starch and place in skillet.
7) Turn tofu after 3 minutes, move to one side of the pan, and add the mushrooms.
8) Cook for and additional 6 to 8 minutes or until mushrooms and are tender and tofu is cooked on all sides, turning occasionally.
9) Remove from heat and set aside.
10) Mix remaining spice mixture with greek yogurt.
11) Mix 1/2 cup of the cheese and all but about 2 Tbsp of the yogurt sauce into the tofu and mushrooms.
12) Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave on high for 30 seconds or until warm and softened.
13) Spoon mushroom filling into tortillas, fold the sides over, and place seam-side-down in prepared baking pan.
14) Brush remaining yogurt sauce sauce over the enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
15) Bake for 18-20 minutes until the cheese is lightly browned and spice mixture is bubbling.
16) If desired, serve with salsa, hot sauce, or additional sour cream.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (157g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 157 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.5g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 31.6mg||10 %|
|Sodium 576.1mg||20 %|
|Potassium 163mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 31.5g|
|Protein 12.4g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 344
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
Be the first to review it!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!