1. combine milk & sugar in crock pot.
2. Add tapioca
3. Cook on HIGH for 3 hours
4. Lightly beat eggs and vanilla. Add I cup of hot milk mixture from crock pot to eggs and combine.
5. Quickly stir egg/vanilla mixture into the rest of the hot milk mixture in the crock pot.
6. Cook on HIGH for an additional 20 minutes.
7. Serve warm or chill (I like to ladle into several smaller containers while it is still warm)
1. It is important to add the cup of hot milk mixture into your egg/vanilla mix before adding to the crockpot. This makes sure the eggs do not cook instantly when you add them to the crockpot.
2. If you have trouble finding regular tapioca in the grocery store (my stores only carry minute tapioca in the box) try an oriental grocery store. They have lots of varieties to choose from.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (40g)|
|Recipe Makes: 15 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 15 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.7g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 51.3mg||16 %|
|Sodium 23mg||1 %|
|Potassium 39.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.9g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 12.9g|
|Protein 2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 74
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe