1. Place beef in a crock pot.
2. In a small bowl, combine consomme, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, and garlic. Pour over beef. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
3. In a cup, stir cornstarch and sauce form the crock pot until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine.
4. Add broccoli to the crock pot. Stir to combine.
5. Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes on high (the sauce has to boil for it to thicken).
6. Serve over hot cooked rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (866g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 245 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.3g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.1g||51 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 80.5mg||25 %|
|Sodium 28443.9mg||981 %|
|Potassium 1524.8mg||40 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 107.1g||32 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 102.4g|
|Protein 76.9g||110 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 959
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.