Top-ranked recipe named ""Damn Good" Rum Sauce"
This sauce is the key ingredient to Bead Pudding. Pour this on the Bread pudding while it's in the casserole dish and when you cut and serve it it will still slowly drizzle to the sides of the pudding, creating a flavorful, moist, sauce.
"This is super easy and really does make bread pudding extra irresistible...I used vanilla instead of rum flavoring...never again will I make vanilla sauce with milk."- Justme26688
1. Melt butter and cool for 10 minutes. (Note: It's important to let the butter cool, if you don't, on the next step the egg will actually begin to cook,)
2. Mix egg and water- stir into butter until blended.
3. Stir in sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture begins to boil.
4. Remove from heat and stir in rum extract.
5. Once Bread Pudding is done pour over and allow to cool for a bit and serve.