1. Place raisins and dates in a small bowl and cover with the boiling water, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder and pecans.
3. Blend in the egg whites and vanilla.
4. Add the raisin and date mixture and stir until well blended.
5. Spread evenly into a greased and floured 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan.
6. Bake at 350 for 35 - 40 minutes or until tests done.
7. Cool in pan for 10 minutes and then remove and cool throughly on a wire rack. It is best wrapped and stored overnight before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1441g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 407 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 45.2g||60 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 22.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 3916.7mg||135 %|
|Potassium 5548.9mg||146 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 621.2g||183 %|
|Dietary Fiber 50.5g||202 %|
|Sugars, other 570.7g|
|Protein 91.2g||130 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3038
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.