Ready in 1h
Try this Date Nut Bread - Low Fat-Sugar Free recipe, or contribute your own.
1. Place raisins and dates in a small bowl and cover with the boiling water, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder and pecans.
3. Blend in the egg whites and vanilla.
4. Add the raisin and date mixture and stir until well blended.
5. Spread evenly into a greased and floured 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan.
6. Bake at 350 for 35 - 40 minutes or until tests done.
7. Cool in pan for 10 minutes and then remove and cool throughly on a wire rack. It is best wrapped and stored overnight before serving.