1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and place chicken on sheet. Bake chicken in oven until cooked through. Remove from oven and dice into 1/2 in. cubes.
3. In a medium sized stock pot, heat oil over high heat. Add jalapeno and cook 3 minutes, stirring often.
4. Add cumin, green chilis, milk, and northern beans. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Puree with hand blender (or transfer to regular blender) until smooth and creamy.
5. Add chicken, and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Stir in the cheddar and serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (451g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 114 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.7g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.7g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 94.7mg||29 %|
|Sodium 532.3mg||18 %|
|Potassium 776.6mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g||26 %|
|Sugars, other 19.6g|
|Protein 41.3g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 385
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe