Top-ranked recipe named "Easy Gyoza (potstickers)"
1) Combine all ingredients other than oil in a bowl and mix well by hands.
2) Place a teaspoonful of filling in a gyoza wrapper and put water along the edge of the wrapper by fingers.
3) Make a semicircle, gathering the front side of the wrapper and sealing the top.
4) Heat oil in a frying pan. Put gyoza in the pan and fry on high heat until the bottoms become brown.
5) Turn down the heat to low. Add 1/4 cup water in the pan. Cover the pan and steam the gyoza on low heat until the water is gone.
Serve gyoza with dipping sauce on the side.
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
NishQuiche 1 year ago
IronPython 4 years ago[I posted this recipe.]