1) Combine all ingredients other than oil in a bowl and mix well by hands.
2) Place a teaspoonful of filling in a gyoza wrapper and put water along the edge of the wrapper by fingers.
3) Make a semicircle, gathering the front side of the wrapper and sealing the top.
4) Heat oil in a frying pan. Put gyoza in the pan and fry on high heat until the bottoms become brown.
5) Turn down the heat to low. Add 1/4 cup water in the pan. Cover the pan and steam the gyoza on low heat until the water is gone.
Serve gyoza with dipping sauce on the side.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (76g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 87 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.6g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 38.6mg||12 %|
|Sodium 460.1mg||16 %|
|Potassium 202.6mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.7g|
|Protein 11g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 142
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe