Ready in 1 hour
simple to make but so good
1) Combine all ingredients other than oil in a bowl and mix well by hands.
2) Place a teaspoonful of filling in a gyoza wrapper and put water along the edge of the wrapper by fingers.
3) Make a semicircle, gathering the front side of the wrapper and sealing the top.
4) Heat oil in a frying pan. Put gyoza in the pan and fry on high heat until the bottoms become brown.
5) Turn down the heat to low. Add 1/4 cup water in the pan. Cover the pan and steam the gyoza on low heat until the water is gone.
Serve gyoza with dipping sauce on the side.