1. Place egg whites in mixing bowl and whisk slightly.
2. Add dash of basil and/or oregano to egg mixture and mix well.
3. Coat a small skillet with non-stick cooking spray and set it over low heat.
4. saute cut vegetables until soft, a minute or two.
5. Pour egg into mixture.
6. Cook omelet over low heat until fluffy.
7. Fold the omelet over into a half circle and cook a minute longer.
Notes from Laura:
Add sun dried tomatoes in place of, or in addition to the bell pepper if you wish. Canned mushrooms work just as well as fresh.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (809g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 13 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.4g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1315.6mg||45 %|
|Potassium 1332.6mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 6.5g|
|Protein 86.6g||124 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 385
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe