Top-ranked recipe named "Egg White Omelet"
Fat: 0 g
Carbohydrates: 4 g
Calories: 78 kcal
"This was my first time cooking anything by myself, let alone an omelette, and even though I burnt it slightly it still turned out to be pretty tasty! I'll definitely be making this again. "- EquilibriumWolf
1. Place egg whites in mixing bowl and whisk slightly.
2. Add dash of basil and/or oregano to egg mixture and mix well.
3. Coat a small skillet with non-stick cooking spray and set it over low heat.
4. saute cut vegetables until soft, a minute or two.
5. Pour egg into mixture.
6. Cook omelet over low heat until fluffy.
7. Fold the omelet over into a half circle and cook a minute longer.
Notes from Laura:
Add sun dried tomatoes in place of, or in addition to the bell pepper if you wish. Canned mushrooms work just as well as fresh.
EquilibriumWolf 1 year agoThis was my first time cooking anything by myself, let alone an omelette, and even though I burnt it slightly it still turned out to be pretty tasty! I'll definitely be making this again.
mandylee1081 3 years agoI loved this, I used the sun-dried tomatoes and a little green bell pepper, no mushrooms though. Turned out great. My first Omelet!
mcosborne 4 years agoI included 2 egg yolks for richness, used oven-dried grape tomatoes and fresh basil and cooked it in a little olive oil.
hanan@home 5 years ago[I posted this recipe.]