Top-ranked recipe named "Egg White Omelet"
Fat: 0 g
Carbohydrates: 4 g
Calories: 78 kcal
"This was my first time cooking anything by myself, let alone an omelette, and even though I burnt it slightly it still turned out to be pretty tasty! I'll definitely be making this again. "
1. Place egg whites in mixing bowl and whisk slightly.
2. Add dash of basil and/or oregano to egg mixture and mix well.
3. Coat a small skillet with non-stick cooking spray and set it over low heat.
4. saute cut vegetables until soft, a minute or two.
5. Pour egg into mixture.
6. Cook omelet over low heat until fluffy.
7. Fold the omelet over into a half circle and cook a minute longer.
Notes from Laura:
Add sun dried tomatoes in place of, or in addition to the bell pepper if you wish. Canned mushrooms work just as well as fresh.
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
EquilibriumWolf 1 year agoThis was my first time cooking anything by myself, let alone an omelette, and even though I burnt it slightly it still turned out to be pretty tasty! I'll definitely be making this again.
mandylee1081 4 years agoI loved this, I used the sun-dried tomatoes and a little green bell pepper, no mushrooms though. Turned out great. My first Omelet!
mcosborne 5 years agoI included 2 egg yolks for richness, used oven-dried grape tomatoes and fresh basil and cooked it in a little olive oil.
hanan@home 6 years ago[I posted this recipe.]