Its Commonly eaten at breakfast very similar to "Scrambled Eggs" Its fast and not what you eat everyday. Its delicious and Everyone Loves It... Not Vegeterian
- Just as Scrambled Eggs, Take the 2 Eggs and break them in a bowl then mix until it is all yellow. Leave it aside.
- The the Fat Hotdog and cut it unto 5 same pieces
- Put them in a "Micro-Processor" and hit the pulse button for 30 or 40 seconds.
- In a Pan add the Hotdog Mix and start cooking them... Turn on the fire in medium. Add a little bit of water to the hotdog mix and let it evaporate for 50 seconds. start mixing it for 1 minute of until you think is ready
- Add The hotdog where the Eggs (The fire should be in medium)
- Add salt as you like and keep mixing until is ready
- Pour the Eggs in a plate and you can eat it with bread as you like
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1000g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 895 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 99.4g||133 %|
|Saturated Fat 31g||155 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 38.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13.6g|
|Cholesterol 4230mg||1302 %|
|Sodium 1400mg||48 %|
|Potassium 1340mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 7.7g|
|Protein 125.8g||180 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1430
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.