- Just as Scrambled Eggs, Take the 2 Eggs and break them in a bowl then mix until it is all yellow. Leave it aside.
- The the Fat Hotdog and cut it unto 5 same pieces
- Put them in a "Micro-Processor" and hit the pulse button for 30 or 40 seconds.
- In a Pan add the Hotdog Mix and start cooking them... Turn on the fire in medium. Add a little bit of water to the hotdog mix and let it evaporate for 50 seconds. start mixing it for 1 minute of until you think is ready
- Add The hotdog where the Eggs (The fire should be in medium)
- Add salt as you like and keep mixing until is ready
- Pour the Eggs in a plate and you can eat it with bread as you like
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1000g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 895 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 99.4g||133 %|
|Saturated Fat 31g||155 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 38.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13.6g|
|Cholesterol 4230mg||1302 %|
|Sodium 1400mg||48 %|
|Potassium 1340mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 7.7g|
|Protein 125.8g||180 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1430
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe