Top-ranked recipe named "Eggs (For Hotdog & Eggs Lovers)"
Its Commonly eaten at breakfast very similar to "Scrambled Eggs" Its fast and not what you eat everyday. Its delicious and Everyone Loves It... Not Vegeterian
- Just as Scrambled Eggs, Take the 2 Eggs and break them in a bowl then mix until it is all yellow. Leave it aside.
- The the Fat Hotdog and cut it unto 5 same pieces
- Put them in a "Micro-Processor" and hit the pulse button for 30 or 40 seconds.
- In a Pan add the Hotdog Mix and start cooking them... Turn on the fire in medium. Add a little bit of water to the hotdog mix and let it evaporate for 50 seconds. start mixing it for 1 minute of until you think is ready
- Add The hotdog where the Eggs (The fire should be in medium)
- Add salt as you like and keep mixing until is ready
- Pour the Eggs in a plate and you can eat it with bread as you like
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
Luvya104 5 years agoTry to mix very well the egg at the end and it doesn't taste raw. [I posted this recipe.]