Top-ranked recipe named "Key Lime Pie (Weight Watchers) 3 pts per slice"
Doesn't taste like diet food! Cooling, tasty and fewer cals than other Key Lime contenders. I have made this over and over, as it is always popular.
"The texture was so silky, I loved it. I made my own pie crust as to cut down the calories, I got each of the 8 slices down to 118 calories but using splenda and reduced fat graham crackers. This was absolutely delicious and I will be making often!"- pineapplebutter
1. Carefully brush graham cracker crust with egg white (gently, so crust doesnt crack). Bake in 375 degree oven for 5 min. Remove, let cool.
2. In the meantime, in a large heat-resistant bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
3. Add fresh lime juice and lime zest to gelatin mixture.
4. With wire whisk, stir in yogurt
5. With wooden spoon, fold in whipped topping.
6. Transfer mixture to prepared, cooled crust. Refrigerate overnight, or at least 2 hours.
(Use the crust's plastic cover, flipped over so it makes a dome, as the lid, to keep pie fresh while chilling. Lid also makes this pie easy to transport to a gathering.)
7. Slice and serve into 8 pieces: garnished with thin lime slice, if desired.
jendimaggio 9 months agoThe reason why it doesn't taste like diet food is because it isn't... too much sugar!
charlesangerstein 1 year agoThis is one of the most disgusting things I've ever put in my mouth.
scadata 1 year agoEasy and fun to make. It's very delicious!
mikeyanna 1 year agoJust made this today and it was fantastic! Everyone loved it. I bought the cool whip and it was good, but I think next time I'm going to buy heavy whipping cream and use truvia to make my own sugar free whipped cream.
ohhamsterbaby 1 year agoThis pie is so good and so simple to make. I made an orange one instead of key lime, and it was delicious!
gabeshappymom 1 year ago
Avery316 1 year agoAwesome this tastes delicious must try pie!
bmshipley 1 year ago
blanton3315 1 year ago
kat85seidl 1 year ago