Ready in 2 hours 30 minutes
Doesn't taste like diet food! Cooling, tasty and fewer cals than other Key Lime contenders. I have made this over and over, as it is always popular.
1. Carefully brush graham cracker crust with egg white (gently, so crust doesnt crack). Bake in 375 degree oven for 5 min. Remove, let cool.
2. In the meantime, in a large heat-resistant bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
3. Add fresh lime juice and lime zest to gelatin mixture.
4. With wire whisk, stir in yogurt
5. With wooden spoon, fold in whipped topping.
6. Transfer mixture to prepared, cooled crust. Refrigerate overnight, or at least 2 hours.
(Use the crust's plastic cover, flipped over so it makes a dome, as the lid, to keep pie fresh while chilling. Lid also makes this pie easy to transport to a gathering.)
7. Slice and serve into 8 pieces: garnished with thin lime slice, if desired.
jendimaggio 2y agoThe reason why it doesn't taste like diet food is because it isn't... too much sugar!
charlesangerstein 2y agoThis is one of the most disgusting things I've ever put in my mouth.
scadata 2y agoEasy and fun to make. It's very delicious!
mikeyanna 2y agoJust made this today and it was fantastic! Everyone loved it. I bought the cool whip and it was good, but I think next time I'm going to buy heavy whipping cream and use truvia to make my own sugar free whipped cream.
ohhamsterbaby 3y agoThis pie is so good and so simple to make. I made an orange one instead of key lime, and it was delicious!
gabeshappymom 3y ago
Avery316 3y agoAwesome this tastes delicious must try pie!
bmshipley 3y ago
blanton3315 3y ago
kat85seidl 3y ago