Top-ranked recipe named "Cinnamon Buns"
1) Dissolve sugar in warm water. Add the yeast. Let it stand for 10mins, or till yeast is foamy.
2) Add (B) & mix a little. Add flour. Use dough hooks of beater and mix well till dough ball is formed.
3) Heat oven to 100 degrees & switch off. Cover dough with a moist towel over the bowl.
Leave in oven for 1hr or till dough has doubled.
4) Roll dough flat. Trim into a rectangular piece. Spread (C) over dough and sprinkle chopped pecan nuts all over. (The trimmed off dough can make another 2-3 buns)
5) Roll up dough & cut into small pieces. Place rolls on greased pan, leaving space for expansion. Cover & let the dough rise for 30 mins, or double.
6) Bake at 200 degrees in pre-heat oven for 15 mins or till golden brown.
7) Enjoy your cinnamon buns hot & soft. To keep, let them cool & put in air-tight container & keep in the fridge. Just need to reheat before serving.
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
TheBuke 11 month agoAwesome, simple and delicious
Dinger2481 2 years agoAbsolutely delicious. They didn't last the day!!!!!!
Cookiss 5 years ago[I posted this recipe.]