Soft & Sinful Cinnamon Buns, great even without frostings!
1) Dissolve sugar in warm water. Add the yeast. Let it stand for 10mins, or till yeast is foamy.
2) Add (B) & mix a little. Add flour. Use dough hooks of beater and mix well till dough ball is formed.
3) Heat oven to 100 degrees & switch off. Cover dough with a moist towel over the bowl.
Leave in oven for 1hr or till dough has doubled.
4) Roll dough flat. Trim into a rectangular piece. Spread (C) over dough and sprinkle chopped pecan nuts all over. (The trimmed off dough can make another 2-3 buns)
5) Roll up dough & cut into small pieces. Place rolls on greased pan, leaving space for expansion. Cover & let the dough rise for 30 mins, or double.
6) Bake at 200 degrees in pre-heat oven for 15 mins or till golden brown.
7) Enjoy your cinnamon buns hot & soft. To keep, let them cool & put in air-tight container & keep in the fridge. Just need to reheat before serving.