1. Wilt the spinach in butter, squeeze out the excess water then put in the bottom of an ovenproof dish.
2. Cut the fish into chunks and put in a bowl with the prawns.
3. Mix the creme fraiche with the parsley and season well then mix with the fish.
4. Spoon over the spinach.
5. Brush filo sheets with melted butter then scrunch up and use to top the pie.
6. Cook at 170C (fan) for 30-40 minutes until filo is crisp and golden and the fish cooked through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (89g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 13 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 1.3mg||0 %|
|Sodium 118.7mg||4 %|
|Potassium 440.9mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 6.9g|
|Protein 3g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 56
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe