Ready in 40 minutes
Try this Extra light fish pie recipe, or contribute your own.
1. Wilt the spinach in butter, squeeze out the excess water then put in the bottom of an ovenproof dish.
2. Cut the fish into chunks and put in a bowl with the prawns.
3. Mix the creme fraiche with the parsley and season well then mix with the fish.
4. Spoon over the spinach.
5. Brush filo sheets with melted butter then scrunch up and use to top the pie.
6. Cook at 170C (fan) for 30-40 minutes until filo is crisp and golden and the fish cooked through.