1. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat add chopped garlic and let sizzle for about 1 minute. Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes, then add cheese and whisk quickly, heating through. Let simmer.
2. In a skillet add olive oil and add chopped garlic. Sear chicken breast on both sides and allow to cook all the way through.
3. Cut proscuitto into small squares.
4. Add onions and proscuitto to skillet. Take chicken breasts out and chop into small cubes and return to skillet. Continue to fry until onions are translucent.
5. Boil farfalle according to package directions.
6. Place farfalle in a large bowl and add alfredo sauce and frozen peas. Mix thoroughly and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (259g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 706 (82%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 78.4g||105 %|
|Saturated Fat 41.3g||206 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.6g|
|Cholesterol 227.6mg||70 %|
|Sodium 1053.6mg||36 %|
|Potassium 317.2mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 7.9g|
|Protein 32.2g||46 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 862
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.