Ready in 1 hour
This is a close approximation of Biaggi's Farfalle Alfredo.
1. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat add chopped garlic and let sizzle for about 1 minute. Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes, then add cheese and whisk quickly, heating through. Let simmer.
2. In a skillet add olive oil and add chopped garlic. Sear chicken breast on both sides and allow to cook all the way through.
3. Cut proscuitto into small squares.
4. Add onions and proscuitto to skillet. Take chicken breasts out and chop into small cubes and return to skillet. Continue to fry until onions are translucent.
5. Boil farfalle according to package directions.
6. Place farfalle in a large bowl and add alfredo sauce and frozen peas. Mix thoroughly and serve.