Top-ranked recipe named "Favorite Taco Soup"
It has become a party favorite.
"My husband and I love this soup recipe! Thank you for posting it!!! Yummy! I made some jalapeño cornbread to go with it!!!! "- Imcat
1. Brown ground beef, onion and garlic and drain, then put into a large pot (or crockpot)
2. Drain corn and put into pot
3. Rinse and drain kidney and black beans and place in pot
4. Put all other ingredients into pot
5. Simmer for 1-2 hours and add additional water (1-2 cups) for desired consistency
Serve with corn chips, sour cream, shredded cheddar and green onion as desired
Imcat 3 years agoMy husband and I love this soup recipe! Thank you for posting it!!! Yummy! I made some jalapeño cornbread to go with it!!!!
clayhill 3 years agoThis is a easy and good taco soup recipe. It would be a great recipe to start with and then customize to taste.
Shylomayes 5 years agoone word that sums up this recipe is 'Meh'. It's okay, but it reminds me of chili too much.
beeshortt 5 years agoThis is ridiculously easy to make and freezes perfectly.
lindadyer 5 years agoVery easy to make and leave in crockpot for family gatherings. Everyone has enjoyed it and asked for the recipe. [I posted this recipe.]