Ready in 45 minutes
This is a chicken casserole fit to serve guests. Get creative and add or delete whatever suits your needs. Measurements are not exact... Just dump in what you have. It's hard to ruin this.
Keep the Filo dough covered while thawing.
1. Mix together all ingredients except butter and filo dough.
2. Using a brush, coat the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish.
3. Place one sheet of dough in the bottom of the prepared dish. Brush with butter and add another sheet. Continue adding sheets of dough until half of the box is used. About 10-15 sheets per layer.
4. Add the spinach/chicken mixture and spred evenly.
5. Repeat step 3 with the remaining filo dough.
** Cut casserole into 8 pieces before baking** (this insures the squares will come out neatly)
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until toasty brown.
orimai 1y agoLove love love!
CYAG 3y agoVery nice. Came out perfectly! Thanks
Jeanwgriffin 3y agoThis time, instead of using rotisserie chicken I put a whole chicken in the crock pot with a little water before work. When I got home I simply cleaned the chicken off the bones and finished the recipe as usual. Worked well.
Jeanwgriffin 3y agoYum!