Keep the Filo dough covered while thawing.
1. Mix together all ingredients except butter and filo dough.
2. Using a brush, coat the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish.
3. Place one sheet of dough in the bottom of the prepared dish. Brush with butter and add another sheet. Continue adding sheets of dough until half of the box is used. About 10-15 sheets per layer.
4. Add the spinach/chicken mixture and spred evenly.
5. Repeat step 3 with the remaining filo dough.
** Cut casserole into 8 pieces before baking** (this insures the squares will come out neatly)
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until toasty brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (189g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 248 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.5g||37 %|
|Saturated Fat 13g||65 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.1g|
|Cholesterol 131.5mg||40 %|
|Sodium 516.4mg||18 %|
|Potassium 377mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.1g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 30.3g|
|Protein 19g||27 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 454
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe