* Whisk all ingredients in small bowl to blend.
* Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 1 day in advance. Cover and refrigerate.)
* Whisk first six ingredients to blend in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
* Add steaks to marinade, turn to coat. Cover & refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
* Combine onions, lemon juice and salt in medium bowl. Let stand for one hour, tossing occasionally.
* Prepare grill. Remove steaks from marinade. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
* Grill 3 minutes per side for medium rare. Transfer steaks to work surface.
* Melt butter if skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallot and mushrooms; saute until well browned, about 7 minutes.
* Add vinegar to skillet and bring to a boil, scraping up browned bits.
* Remove from heat and mix in oil. Season mixture with salt & pepper.
* Combine lettuces, onions, and mushroom mixture in bowl. Toss.
* Divide lettuce mixture among 6 plates. Thinly slice steaks across grain; arrange atop lettuce mixture.
* Drizzle some of Aioli over salads. Pass remaining Aioli separately.
Preparation Time: Marinate steak 8 hours in advance. Prep till serve takes about 35 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (533g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 965 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 107.2g||143 %|
|Saturated Fat 50.5g||252 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 31.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 17.5g|
|Cholesterol 247mg||76 %|
|Sodium 1131.9mg||39 %|
|Potassium 976.2mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.5g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 31.8g|
|Protein 36.3g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1231
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe