* Whisk all ingredients in small bowl to blend.
* Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 1 day in advance. Cover and refrigerate.)
* Whisk first six ingredients to blend in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
* Add steaks to marinade, turn to coat. Cover & refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
* Combine onions, lemon juice and salt in medium bowl. Let stand for one hour, tossing occasionally.
* Prepare grill. Remove steaks from marinade. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
* Grill 3 minutes per side for medium rare. Transfer steaks to work surface.
* Melt butter if skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallot and mushrooms; saute until well browned, about 7 minutes.
* Add vinegar to skillet and bring to a boil, scraping up browned bits.
* Remove from heat and mix in oil. Season mixture with salt & pepper.
* Combine lettuces, onions, and mushroom mixture in bowl. Toss.
* Divide lettuce mixture among 6 plates. Thinly slice steaks across grain; arrange atop lettuce mixture.
* Drizzle some of Aioli over salads. Pass remaining Aioli separately.
Preparation Time: Marinate steak 8 hours in advance. Prep till serve takes about 35 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (533g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 965 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 107.2g||143 %|
|Saturated Fat 50.5g||252 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 31.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 17.5g|
|Cholesterol 247mg||76 %|
|Sodium 1131.9mg||39 %|
|Potassium 976.2mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.5g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 31.8g|
|Protein 36.3g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1231
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.