1. Combine all ingredients except rosemary, and black olives, cream and ,Cream
2. Set t your bread machine, set it on dough setting
3. Place dough on a floured counter top and press it out to the size that you want it, to fit your baking sheet, grease your pan, sprinkle with corn meal, Cover with greased plastic wrap and a cloth towel. Place in a warm place for 30 minutes. Heat oven so its nice and hot
4. Uncover dough, pour the olive oil on dough, and the cream, and sprinkle with crushed rosemary, and just rub it all around so it covers the top,
5. Poke little holes in it with a fork or your fingers, and stick olives in everywhere throughout the dough, at 1 inch intervals Sprinkle with garlic powder to your liking, Bake at 400F for 18 to 20 minutes, until just golden. Remove from baking sheet, and cool on rack. HINT may want to sprinkle with a good Italian seasoning
6. This is really a treat and your house smells wonderful
7. This makes great sandwiches, it should come out about 2 inches thick,
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (242g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 192 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.3g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1389.5mg||48 %|
|Potassium 135.8mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 81.2g||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 78.2g|
|Protein 10.8g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 566
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe