Top-ranked recipe named "Focaccia bread in the bread maker to start it"
1. Combine all ingredients except rosemary, and black olives, cream and ,Cream
2. Set t your bread machine, set it on dough setting
3. Place dough on a floured counter top and press it out to the size that you want it, to fit your baking sheet, grease your pan, sprinkle with corn meal, Cover with greased plastic wrap and a cloth towel. Place in a warm place for 30 minutes. Heat oven so its nice and hot
4. Uncover dough, pour the olive oil on dough, and the cream, and sprinkle with crushed rosemary, and just rub it all around so it covers the top,
5. Poke little holes in it with a fork or your fingers, and stick olives in everywhere throughout the dough, at 1 inch intervals Sprinkle with garlic powder to your liking, Bake at 400F for 18 to 20 minutes, until just golden. Remove from baking sheet, and cool on rack. HINT may want to sprinkle with a good Italian seasoning
6. This is really a treat and your house smells wonderful
7. This makes great sandwiches, it should come out about 2 inches thick,