Ready in 40 minutes
So easy... put in the oven and eat in 30 min. Be sure to use chicken cutlets for fastest cook time and no pre-cooking.
"My husband is the pickiest eater ever. And he loved this. I did make slight changes but not much. Used tenders instead of breasts. Seasoned with seasoning salt garlic salt n a dash of pepper. Fried on skillet just to brown with some pam. And for the stuffing only added 1c of water. Added spinach to it as well. Boiled that for 5 min and did not precook broccoli. The steam is good in the packets that it will cookbthe broccoli just fine. Also cooked it for 35 min. Came out PERFECT!!! even my 2&3 yr old loved this. Ty so much for the post!!!! Will def make again!"
- Oven to 400
- Spray 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil with oil.
- Combine stuffing mix and water.
- Spoon 1/4 of the stuffing mixture onto the center of each foil sheet.
- Top stuffing with a 6oz. chicken breast half.
- Top chicken with 1 c. broccoli.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and 1 slice of bacon, crumbled.
- Drizzle with 1 T. ranch dressing
- Bring up foil sides and fold to seal, leaving room for heat circulation inside
- Place packets on a cookie sheet and bake 25-30 mins
- Remove packets and let stand 5 mins
- Cut sits in foil for steam before opening.
Many people are precooking, searing, or something else to the chicken. The whole point is to have a quick and easy no clean up meal. 6 oz cutlets work the best in this recipe and bring it to perfection at the thirty minute cooking time.
jacksonmomto3i5a9a4g8p3w1 3w agoMy family truly enjoyed this meal, and it was very fulfilling.
soly9800 2m agoLove it!
England86 9m agoThis was just ok. My kids didn't like it at all. Would not make it again.
raekess 10m agoI used chicken cutlets and everything was done to a T! Broccoli was even al dente like I like it. I'd season the chicken before popping it in here because it was bland, but otherwise this was fast and easy and fairly tasty.
kellyedooley 10m agoHubby really liked, me too!
BBudd45 1y agoGreat
halenicole 1y agoTasty and easy!
dmillersquared 1y agofew things I did differently.... i used cooked brown rice instead of stuffing, omitted the bacon and used bacon ranch dressing, and used thin sliced chicken breasts instead of whole. cooked the broccoli fully beforehand and baked for 15 minutes since the chicken was thin and everything else was precooked. also seasoned chicken first.great base recipe. there are so many variations you can use with this!
TandaD 1y agoDelicious and so fast to make. I would definitely make it again. Great for busy families.
Largwin 1y agoAwesome used less water as suggested in another review. The chicken breasts were pretty thick though, next will cut them thinner