1. Lightly coat nonstick pan with butter flavored cooking spray and place over low heat
2. Place protein powder in a flat bowl and slowly pour in egg substitute while stirring with a fork until smooth. Sprinkle cinnamon on top of the batter
3. Dip one piece of bread in the batter and let it soak up the egg mixture for 10 seconds. Carefully turn the bread over to coat the other side. Repeat with second piece of bread.
4. Place batter soaked bread in the skillet and spoon any remaining batter on top. Cook 2-3 mins on ea side or until golden brown. Then place on small plte
5. While French toast is cooking, microwave maple syrup until warm; appox 20 seconds
6. Pour syrup over French toasts; server and enjoy! :)
There are no reviews yet for Fortified French Toast. Be the first to review it!