1. Lightly coat nonstick pan with butter flavored cooking spray and place over low heat
2. Place protein powder in a flat bowl and slowly pour in egg substitute while stirring with a fork until smooth. Sprinkle cinnamon on top of the batter
3. Dip one piece of bread in the batter and let it soak up the egg mixture for 10 seconds. Carefully turn the bread over to coat the other side. Repeat with second piece of bread.
4. Place batter soaked bread in the skillet and spoon any remaining batter on top. Cook 2-3 mins on ea side or until golden brown. Then place on small plte
5. While French toast is cooking, microwave maple syrup until warm; appox 20 seconds
6. Pour syrup over French toasts; server and enjoy! :)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (315g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 115 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.8g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 210.5mg||65 %|
|Sodium 787.8mg||27 %|
|Potassium 1019.9mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 71.5g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 69.3g|
|Protein 98.5g||141 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 785
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
Be the first to review it!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!