The best french toast you will ever taste, kind of crispy and it tastes better then you will ever think.
1. Crack the two eggs and whisk until light and frothy.
2. Stir milk, vanilla, cinnamon, sugar, and salt into egg mixture.
3. Place a griddle or frying pan on top of one of the four burners and turn it on medium-low heat.
3. Put the butter on the griddle and move it around with a spatula or butter knife.
4. Take two slices of bread. Lay each side of the bread in the egg mixture QUICKLY, then quickly put both slices on the griddle.
5. After about 1-2 minutes, flip the two slices of bread. If there're not golden brown yet, then flip them back so they can cook more. Then flip and cook until golden on the other side.
6. Continue until all of the slices of bread are coated and cooked.
1. Serve with margarine/butter and or syrup.
diana_marie 1w agoThe absolute best!! I added strawberries and it was divine. :)
EmmaLiv 2w agoYummy! I added brown sugar while they were cooking and it turned out great!!! A little gooey but that might've even my fault.
diana_marie 5m agoThe very best!
nessanaomi 5m agoVery delicious! I would recommend this scrumptious dish to anyone!!!
antonthorn 7m ago
emmiline 7m agoThis was sadly absolutely terrible I do not mean to be rude but the style of cooking was very messy, and inefficient.
doriford 7m ago
Goldmine227 8m agoMy first time trying, and it was a hit! and, it's been a family hit ever since!
Bodhi47 10m agoComes out perfect every time
Jdroussan 1y agoIts great!!!!