The best french toast you will ever taste, kind of crispy and it tastes better then you will ever think.
1. Crack the two eggs and whisk until light and frothy.
2. Stir milk, vanilla, cinnamon, sugar, and salt into egg mixture.
3. Place a griddle or frying pan on top of one of the four burners and turn it on medium-low heat.
3. Put the butter on the griddle and move it around with a spatula or butter knife.
4. Take two slices of bread. Lay each side of the bread in the egg mixture QUICKLY, then quickly put both slices on the griddle.
5. After about 1-2 minutes, flip the two slices of bread. If there're not golden brown yet, then flip them back so they can cook more. Then flip and cook until golden on the other side.
6. Continue until all of the slices of bread are coated and cooked.
1. Serve with margarine/butter and or syrup.
diana_marie 4m agoThe very best!
nessanaomi 4m agoVery delicious! I would recommend this scrumptious dish to anyone!!!
antonthorn 5m ago
emmiline 5m agoThis was sadly absolutely terrible I do not mean to be rude but the style of cooking was very messy, and inefficient.
doriford 5m ago
Goldmine227 6m agoMy first time trying, and it was a hit! and, it's been a family hit ever since!
Bodhi47 9m agoComes out perfect every time
Jdroussan 10m agoIts great!!!!
Hungrynow123 1y agoThe fam loved this recipe!
kgondabeat89 1y agovery good french toast!