Ready in 40 minutes
The best french toast you will ever taste, kind of crispy and it tastes better then you will ever think.
"So I woke up yesterday and I decided to make my girlfriend this recipe. It made the whole house smell of cinamon AMAZING! It was a very quick and easy recipe which I loved! I made all 6 pieces and when I turned the corner with the plate, I ran into the corner of the fridge and dropped the food and the plate broke into pieces. Next day off I'll try it again!!! ( ill get back to u guys)"
1. Crack the two eggs and with a wisk, stir them until mixture is all yellow.
2. Put milk, vanilla, cinnamon, sugar, and salt into mixture and mix.
3. Place a gridle or frying pan on top of one of the four burners and turn it on medium low (in the middle of both or if there's no medium, turn it one fourth from low to high).
3. Put the butter on the griddle and move it around with a spatula or butter knife.
4. Take two slices of bread; for each slice, lay each side of the bread in the mixture QUICKLY, then quickly put it on the griddle.
5. After about 1-2 minutes flip the two loafs of bread, and if it's not golden brown then flip it back so it can cook more, then flip until golden on the bottom.
6. Keep doing this repeatidly and put the finished french toast on a plate.
1. Put margarine or butter on it.
2. Put syrup on it.
Goldmine227 2w agoMy first time trying, and it was a hit! and, it's been a family hit ever since!
Bodhi47 3m agoComes out perfect every time
Jdroussan 4m agoIts great!!!!
Hungrynow123 6m agoThe fam loved this recipe!
kgondabeat89 7m agovery good french toast!
sam614 8m ago
PamKarasz 9m agoDelicious! My boyfriend and I loved them!
Marchgirl67 11m agoWonderful! My kids beg me to make this.
mockingjaii 1y agoSimply delicious
4nicole 1y agoSuper good! Just makes sure you don't rush & make sure you don't set the heat too high. I topped with some powdered sugar delicious! Now time to sleep :)