Ready in 40 minutes
The best french toast you will ever taste, kind of crispy and it tastes better then you will ever think.
"So I woke up yesterday and I decided to make my girlfriend this recipe. It made the whole house smell of cinamon AMAZING! It was a very quick and easy recipe which I loved! I made all 6 pieces and when I turned the corner with the plate, I ran into the corner of the fridge and dropped the food and the plate broke into pieces. Next day off I'll try it again!!! ( ill get back to u guys)"
1. Crack the two eggs and with a wisk, stir them until mixture is all yellow.
2. Put milk, vanilla, cinnamon, sugar, and salt into mixture and mix.
3. Place a gridle or frying pan on top of one of the four burners and turn it on medium low (in the middle of both or if there's no medium, turn it one fourth from low to high).
3. Put the butter on the griddle and move it around with a spatula or butter knife.
4. Take two slices of bread; for each slice, lay each side of the bread in the mixture QUICKLY, then quickly put it on the griddle.
5. After about 1-2 minutes flip the two loafs of bread, and if it's not golden brown then flip it back so it can cook more, then flip until golden on the bottom.
6. Keep doing this repeatidly and put the finished french toast on a plate.
1. Put margarine or butter on it.
2. Put syrup on it.
diana_marie 1w agoThe very best!
nessanaomi 1w agoVery delicious! I would recommend this scrumptious dish to anyone!!!
antonthorn 1m ago
emmiline 1m agoThis was sadly absolutely terrible I do not mean to be rude but the style of cooking was very messy, and inefficient.
doriford 2m ago
Goldmine227 2m agoMy first time trying, and it was a hit! and, it's been a family hit ever since!
Bodhi47 5m agoComes out perfect every time
Jdroussan 6m agoIts great!!!!
Hungrynow123 8m agoThe fam loved this recipe!
kgondabeat89 9m agovery good french toast!