Top-ranked recipe named "French Toast"
The best french toast you will ever taste, kind of crispy and it tastes better then you will ever think.
"So I woke up yesterday and I decided to make my girlfriend this recipe. It made the whole house smell of cinamon AMAZING! It was a very quick and easy recipe which I loved! I made all 6 pieces and when I turned the corner with the plate, I ran into the corner of the fridge and dropped the food and the plate broke into pieces. Next day off I'll try it again!!! ( ill get back to u guys)"- PrinceZingy
1. Crack the two eggs and with a wisk, stir them until mixture is all yellow.
2. Put milk, vanilla, cinnamon, sugar, and salt into mixture and mix.
3. Place a gridle or frying pan on top of one of the four burners and turn it on medium low (in the middle of both or if there's no medium, turn it one fourth from low to high).
3. Put the butter on the griddle and move it around with a spatula or butter knife.
4. Take two slices of bread; for each slice, lay each side of the bread in the mixture QUICKLY, then quickly put it on the griddle.
5. After about 1-2 minutes flip the two loafs of bread, and if it's not golden brown then flip it back so it can cook more, then flip until golden on the bottom.
6. Keep doing this repeatidly and put the finished french toast on a plate.
1. Put margarine or butter on it.
2. Put syrup on it.
mockingjaii 6 days 4 hours agoSimply delicious
4nicole 1 month agoSuper good! Just makes sure you don't rush & make sure you don't set the heat too high. I topped with some powdered sugar delicious! Now time to sleep :)
rebeccaphillips2 1 month ago
kathrinelovesfood 2 months ago
noamb 2 months agoPerfect! Add a mashed banana and some orange extract for additional yumminess.
Andrelicious 6 months agoReally yum made it on mothers day
lnhayes19 7 months agoGreat! Just make sure you don't rush it if it's not cooked all the way you'll taste the egg( made that mistake the 2nd time around). Now my family uses this as a weekly recipe just about.
sandyiniowa 9 months agoThese are fantastic! Definitely will make these on a regular basis. Topped them with blueberries, strawberries, bananas, powdered sugar and syrup.
rpr9999 9 months agoI made this with my 4 and 6 year old daughters and we all loved it!
Momof3hungryguys 9 months agoThese were delicious! The whole family devoured them!!