1. Mix egg, milk, salt, cayenne pepper and white pepper (whip until blended)
2. Add 1 cup corn meal (whip until blended) Heat oil to 400 F
3. Place peeled crawfish tails in mixture, and mix until coated
4. In a separate container, place remaining corn meal
5. Roll coated crawfish tails into corn meal until coated
6. Carefully place crawfish tails into oil and fry until golden brown
7. Allow to drain on paper towels
8. Serve immediately
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (589g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 2159 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 239.9g||320 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.7g||89 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 166.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 44.1g|
|Cholesterol 173.9mg||54 %|
|Sodium 102.9mg||4 %|
|Potassium 1076.6mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 165.2g||49 %|
|Dietary Fiber 21.5g||86 %|
|Sugars, other 143.7g|
|Protein 41g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2951
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe