Vanillia ice cream is coated with corn flakes, spiced with cinnamon, then quickly fried for an out of this world taste.
1. scoop ice cream into 8--1/2 cup sized balls. place on a baking sheet and freeze until firm. about 1 hour
2. In a shallow dish, combine the cornflakes and cinnamon. In another dish beat the egg whites until foamy. Roll ice cream balls in egg white, then in cornflakes, covering ice cream completely. repeat if necessary. Freeze again until firm, 3 hours.
3. In a deep fryer or large, heavy saucepan, heat oil to 375 degrees f.
4. Using a basket or slotted spoon, fry ice cream balls, 1 or 2 at a time, for 10 to 15 seconds, until golden. Drain quickly on paper towels and serve immediately.
5. Garnish with whip topping, chocolate syrup, and honey. Enjoy
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (383g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 2130 (92%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 236.6g||316 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.3g||112 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 164.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 38.8g|
|Cholesterol 49.3mg||15 %|
|Sodium 200.3mg||7 %|
|Potassium 299.6mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.8g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 49.9g|
|Protein 6.4g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2322
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.