1. Slice all fruit into bite size pieces (not including grapes, blueberries, blackberries, etc.)
2. Dip rim of glass(es) into a bowl with the lemon juice in it.
3. Put confectioners sugar in another bowl and dip the rim of the glass(es) in it.
4. Fill the glasses with the sliced fruit.
5. Use excess confectioners sugar to sprinkle on top of the fruit.
6. And most importantly... Eat!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3360g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 56 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.2g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 23.4mg||1 %|
|Potassium 5971mg||157 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 413g||121 %|
|Dietary Fiber 67.3g||269 %|
|Sugars, other 345.7g|
|Protein 28.9g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1643
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe