Ready in 30 minutes
Rice Krispie Treats with a little added flavor from Fruity Pebbles.
1. Grease or butter a 13x9" pan. Mix the cereals in a large bowl.
2. Melt the margarine in a saucepan. Add the marshmallows and stir until fully melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
3. Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal. Stir to coat evenly.
4. Press the cereal mixture into the prepared pan, using either a buttered spatula or wax paper.
5. Allow to cool fully. Remove from pan and cut into squares.
platinumdiva 3y agoJust made these again and added green food coloring to the marshmallow mixture for St. Patrick's day, so easy, bright, and festive!
platinumdiva 3y agoFun and colorful change for spring! I will add the fruity pebbles again.
Blaknblula 6y ago[I posted this recipe.]