First make paste by using butter, garlic, coriander and pinch of salt.
1) Take flour in big bowl and add yeast, sugar, salt, milk and yogurt and knead for 5 minute by adding warm water little by little as needed.
2) Leave for 1 hour covered with towel at warm place.
3) After one hour take out air from dough by patting.
4) Divide dough into 6 equal parts and make balls.
5) Now roll one ball into a 7 inch round.
6) Spread bits of butter on top and put the naan in a very hot oven on a wire rack (not on a baking sheet).
7) Take the naan out when it has some brown spots and brush with garlic butter again, then put in oven for one or two more minutes. Take out and cover with kitchen towel. Do same with all dough balls and serve hot with curries.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (187g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 67 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.5g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 18.8mg||6 %|
|Sodium 65.5mg||2 %|
|Potassium 212.8mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 64g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 61.4g|
|Protein 10.5g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 369
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe