Top-ranked recipe named "Garlic Parmesan Baby Potatoes"
This is something I threw together once and loved it... finally decided to post it. I'm writing it as I make it, for one serving, just double, triple etc for your desired amount.
"Tasty and extremely easy to make. A great side dish for our grilled salmon last night. Leftovers were good the next day too...made a welcome addition to our breakfast omelet. I think adding a splash of fresh lemon juice would be a nice variation, and would add great flavor to the potatoes."
1) Fill a medium sauce pan about half way up with water and add a couple shakes of salt.
2) Cut up the baby potatoes, in half for small ones and quarters for larger ones.
3) Put potatoes in the water and place on high heat until the potatoes are tender (15 - 20 min)
4) Turn off heat, drain the water out and return the potatoes to the hot sauce pan.
5) Put Ghee in the sauce pan and coat the potatoes with it (should melt in hot sauce pan)
6) Put remaining spices and cheese in the sauce pan, stir to coat
That's it... simple and tasty.
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
ZeroTheHero 2 years agoDid not work too well for us. Liked the Ghee however it was greasier than expected.
futuremrsdarling 3 years agoAbsolutely delicious. Didn't have any leftovers!
Skeeter77 3 years agoA simple, savory, and flavorful variation on new red potatoes. Great side dish! Also jmschaub, don't let unwarranted negativity bother you. People have different tastes and expectations, therefore no recipe can please everyone! However, there is a difference between a legitimate review and unwarranted negativity. For some, the only way they can feel powerful is by hurting others? They relish the opportunity to berate, feed on negativity, and simply seek to get a reaction.
sgrishka 3 years agoTasty and extremely easy to make. A great side dish for our grilled salmon last night. Leftovers were good the next day too...made a welcome addition to our breakfast omelet. I think adding a splash of fresh lemon juice would be a nice variation, and would add great flavor to the potatoes.
Firebyrd 3 years agoDidn't have enough seasoning for me...and it left a coating of grease on my tongue every bite. (That might've been my fault, I'd not used Ghee for this kind of dish before) Still, could use some improvement, just not sure where!
jmschaub 4 years agoI posted this.