This is something I threw together once and loved it... finally decided to post it. I'm writing it as I make it, for one serving, just double, triple etc for your desired amount.
1) Fill a medium sauce pan about half way up with water and add a couple shakes of salt.
2) Cut up the baby potatoes, in half for small ones and quarters for larger ones.
3) Put potatoes in the water and place on high heat until the potatoes are tender (15 - 20 min)
4) Turn off heat, drain the water out and return the potatoes to the hot sauce pan.
5) Put Ghee in the sauce pan and coat the potatoes with it (should melt in hot sauce pan)
6) Put remaining spices and cheese in the sauce pan, stir to coat
That's it... simple and tasty.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1060g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 175 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.4g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.8g||59 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 52mg||16 %|
|Sodium 1097.7mg||38 %|
|Potassium 4340.3mg||114 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 179.4g||53 %|
|Dietary Fiber 22.6g||90 %|
|Sugars, other 156.8g|
|Protein 30.2g||43 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 993
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.