Ready in 2 hours 30 minutes
This is an easy savory treat that requires minimal time for prepping. The soy sauce and garlic marinade creates a flavor that will delight your taste buds.
1. In a bowl, stir in marinade mix of soy sauce and garlic. Drop the pork chops one by one, making sure it is coated front and back. Set aside for at least 30 minutes but 2 hours would be best.
2. Take out the pork chops with tongs and let the marinade drain out. Scrape out as much garlic as you can since they will just burn in the pan. (You can save them for later to fry and serve it as a rice topping.)
3. Season each pork chop with salt and pepper on each side. The amount will depend on your taste. Remember: the soy sauce has already a lot of sodium. It is best to minimally season one piece and fry it ahead of the rest. From then you can adjust the amount.
4. Pour enough canola oil for frying. When hot, drop the pork chops 2 at a time at best. Fry until reddish brown (the soy sauce will make it a darker color). Repeat on other side.
5. Serve with rice and fried garlic or mashed potatoes and gravy.
Sherrens 1m ago
goldens4 2m agoGood and easy too!
Clint32 6m agoExcellent!
Princesse1380 8m agoDelicious! I served with an herb rice and it was great!
bsrichard0614 10m ago
rwieseneck 1y agoVery tasty and easy to prepare!
Pinaypoet24 1y agoJust made this soy sauce made it little salt so after i cook.it put lemon to make it not so salt ??
Mythgarr 4y agoInstead of frying I grilled my pork chops to a nice sear, then removed and baked at 300 F until cooked through (they were VERY thick pork chops). Delicious! A big hit - will be trying again!
fridays_888 6y ago[I posted this recipe.]