1. Cut chicken into ½-inch cubes.
2. In a wok, heat oil over high heat. Stir-fry chicken, onion and carrots until carrots are tender and chicken is no longer pink inside, about 6 to 8 minutes.
3. Add peas or edamame, ginger and garlic. Stir-fry over medium heat for 2 minutes.
4. Add rice, stock, green onions, mushrooms, sesame oil, and salt. Stir-fry until hot, about 5 minutes.
5. Stir in bean sprouts and heat 1 to 2 minutes. Serve hot.
Don't forget to cook the rice ahead of time. I serve bean sprouts separately for those who don't like.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (492g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 105 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.7g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 65.9mg||20 %|
|Sodium 740.8mg||26 %|
|Potassium 1075.7mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 117.2g||34 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 110.2g|
|Protein 43.3g||62 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 748
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
proverbs31teacherAbsolutely delicious!! I added some zucchini and substituted water chestnuts for the sprouts. This would be terrific with shrimp or tofu also. My husband can't wait for me to fix this again!4y ago
DamiensilveiraVery good dish. Added 4 T gluten free soy sauce and 1/4 cup water chestnuts and it was even better.5y ago
jennq78I posted this recipe. Love how easy and filling it is. This recipe goes a long way!5y ago