1. Heat oil in a wok and fry onions and add chicken.
2. Add chile, Garlic and lemon grass, ginger and curry paste.
3. Lower heat and cook until chicken is tender.
4. Mix in brown sugar and add chicken stock and simmer gently.
5. Add coconut cream and serve.
6. If the curry is too thick add more stock or coconut cream.
7. You may add peas, carrots and bell peppers if wished.
8. Serve with Vegetable Rice or Fried Rice, Prawn Crackers etc
very nice ;o)
keep lot's of iced water or chilled beer handy it can get hot out there
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1211g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 269 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.9g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.9g||74 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5g|
|Cholesterol 551.1mg||170 %|
|Sodium 798.6mg||28 %|
|Potassium 2839mg||75 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.7g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 17.3g|
|Protein 223.3g||319 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1286
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.