Top-ranked recipe named "Green Chicken Curry"
This recipe takes about 15 minutes of preparation and it serves four.
"Will make again. Used chicken thighs instead of breasts and as I only had about 1 teaspoon of lemongrass I also added a few kaffir lime leaves. In the last few minutes of cooking added some fresh basil. "- Talofa
1. Heat oil in a wok and fry onions and add chicken.
2. Add chile, Garlic and lemon grass, ginger and curry paste.
3. Lower heat and cook until chicken is tender.
4. Mix in brown sugar and add chicken stock and simmer gently.
5. Add coconut cream and serve.
6. If the curry is too thick add more stock or coconut cream.
7. You may add peas, carrots and bell peppers if wished.
8. Serve with Vegetable Rice or Fried Rice, Prawn Crackers etc
very nice ;o)
keep lot's of iced water or chilled beer handy it can get hot out there
Msemp 1 year agoVery nice. Add more coconut milk if the chilli heat is an issue.
lindaward1 1 year agoFantastic flavour. 1/2 stock next time as was too fluid. Will definitely be making this a regular meal!
flufumps 1 year agoReally nice, maybe tone down slightly for young children but everyone ate it all!
hcstenski 3 years agoYummy will def make again
Boz240 3 years agoVery good recipe. I sliced carrots and celery to give it a great crunch. Add these while it's simmering and let it cook 10 min.
jimshim 8 years agoIncluded yellow peppers, green peppers and bok choy. Made for very attractive and delicious meal.
jamieo 8 years agoIncluded coarse diced green pepper, Dyed the rice with curry powder at the rate of 1/2 teaspoon per serving.
jamieo 8 years agoWorth cooking for the aroma, have used a variation of this recipe for several years which includes green peppers. Truly excellent.
Rod1 8 years agoLike others I used thighs as I find they have more flavour. I substituted half the green curry paste with red curry paste as this gives it an interesting twist.
Talofa 8 years agoWill make again. Used chicken thighs instead of breasts and as I only had about 1 teaspoon of lemongrass I also added a few kaffir lime leaves. In the last few minutes of cooking added some fresh basil.