1. Pour the frozen peas in a saucepan and cover with water. Heat on medium heat for about 10 minutes or until the peas have cooked through. Drain and place in a medium sized bowl.
2. Combine the sugar in the mayo and mix well; set to the side.
3. Add the diced onions and the shredded cheese to the peas and toss well.
4. Pour the mayo and sugar combo on top of the pea, onion, and cheese mixture.
5. Top with the bacon bits and mix well until everything is evenly coated.
6. Place in the refrigerator and cool for 20 to 25 minutes.
7. Remove from fridge, stir well again, and enjoy!!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (235g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 74 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.2g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 25.6mg||8 %|
|Sodium 690.4mg||24 %|
|Potassium 291.8mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.8g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 22.5g|
|Protein 12.6g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 226
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.