1) Preheat outdoor grill for high heat and spray grate with cooking spray.
2) Peel back corn husks and remove silk.
3) Place or spread one Tbsp butter, salt and pepper on each piece and close husks.
4) Wrap each ear of corn tightly with aluminum foil and set on grill.
5) Combine glaze ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer until thick, about 12 minutes.
6) While glaze is reducing, spray one piece of foil for each piece of salmon with cooking spray.
7) Brush both sides of salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
8) Close foil tightly around salmon, place on grill, and turn corn.
9) Remove salmon and corn after 10 minutes.
10) Unwrap salmon and corn after glaze has had 5 minutes to cool, and place corn and salmon on a plate.
11) Drizzle glaze on salmon, rinse and recycle the foil, and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (145g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Recipe|
|Calories from Fat: 35 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.9g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 270.4mg||9 %|
|Potassium 169.2mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 25.7g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 165
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!