1. Heat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, and thyme. Set aside.
2. Season the pork with ? teaspoon each salt and pepper and grill until cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes per side.
3. Meanwhile, divide the tomatoes between 2 pieces of heavy-duty foil and season with ? teaspoon salt and ? teaspoon pepper. Close to form 2 pouches.
4. Grill the pouches alongside the pork, gently shaking occasionally, for 8 minutes.
5. Top the pork chops and tomatoes with the garlic butter just before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 38.9mg||1 %|
|Potassium 4.9mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.4g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.3g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
Be the first to review it!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!