Top-ranked recipe named "Grilled Pork Chops With Cherry Tomatoes and Garlic Butter"
1. Heat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, and thyme. Set aside.
2. Season the pork with ? teaspoon each salt and pepper and grill until cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes per side.
3. Meanwhile, divide the tomatoes between 2 pieces of heavy-duty foil and season with ? teaspoon salt and ? teaspoon pepper. Close to form 2 pouches.
4. Grill the pouches alongside the pork, gently shaking occasionally, for 8 minutes.
5. Top the pork chops and tomatoes with the garlic butter just before serving.
There are no reviews yet for Grilled Pork Chops With Cherry Tomatoes and Garlic Butter. Be the first to review it!