Top-ranked recipe named "Hamburger Cabbage Rolls"
Try this Hamburger Cabbage Rolls recipe, or contribute your own. "Main Dish" and "Advance" are two of the tags cooks chose for Hamburger Cabbage Rolls.
1. Cover cabbage rolls with boiling water.
2. Cover and let stand until leaves are limp
3. Remove leaves; drain and mix in hamburger, onion, salt, pepper, garlic salt, and 1/2 of the tomato sauce.
4. Place hamburger mixture in each cabbage leaf, roll up, tucking all sides under
5. Place cabbage rolls seam side down in ungreased baking dish.
6. Mix remaining tomato sauce, sugar, and lemon juice.
7. Pour over cabbage rolls.
8. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes
9. Mix cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water in saucepan.
10. Stir in liquid from cabbage rolls, heat to boiling and boil for 1 minute.