1. Cover cabbage rolls with boiling water.
2. Cover and let stand until leaves are limp
3. Remove leaves; drain and mix in hamburger, onion, salt, pepper, garlic salt, and 1/2 of the tomato sauce.
4. Place hamburger mixture in each cabbage leaf, roll up, tucking all sides under
5. Place cabbage rolls seam side down in ungreased baking dish.
6. Mix remaining tomato sauce, sugar, and lemon juice.
7. Pour over cabbage rolls.
8. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes
9. Mix cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water in saucepan.
10. Stir in liquid from cabbage rolls, heat to boiling and boil for 1 minute.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (437g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 513 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 57g||76 %|
|Saturated Fat 21.6g||108 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 170.1mg||52 %|
|Sodium 755.2mg||26 %|
|Potassium 1072.5mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.5g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 10.8g|
|Protein 38.4g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 728
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.