Ready in 45 minutes
Easy and GOOD ! I make this often.
"This was great... The pepper flakes are great flavor...not hot....I added more rice to stretch it a little further"
I cook my rice in a Rice Cooker and then add to the hamburger mixture when it's finished cooking. Mix well. Good served with a salad.
1. Blend sugar and soy sauce. Set aside.
2. Heat butter in small skillet, add egg and cook as for soft scrambled eggs. Set aside.
3. Heat olive oil in wok or large skillet.
4. Add garlic, ginger, onion and pepper. Stir-fry for 1 min. longer.
5. Add rice & ground round. Stir-fry for 3 to 4 min. longer.
6. Stir in soy sauce mixture and heat. Stir in Scrambled eggs and serve at once.
Add additional soy sauce, to taste.
Easy and GOOD !! I make often.
jefcurlin 1y agoMy wife and I love this recipe and make it as often as we can.
dartanya 1y agoThis was great... The pepper flakes are great flavor...not hot....I added more rice to stretch it a little further
beth84 1y ago
dalijerche 2y agoFamily loved it! Used generic rice, got too mushy. Will make again with quality rice
Buddercup 5y agoThis was good.
Cala3 6y agoMy family likes spice & hot so unfortunately I wasn't able to keep the original recipe. It was a good starter, though. Thanks for the idea.
webtexan 6y agoI normally use ground ginger, although I believe . fresh ginger would be even better if you have it.
alumaxindy 6y agoThis was good -- everyone liked it. QUESTION: the 2 tsp. ginger -- is that dried or fresh?
rachelns 6y agoThis was great! My kids loved it!! I will definitely be making it again
kristie18 7y agoI thought it was good, the kids liked it and ate all that I served them. Makes it a keeper for me. Thanks