I cook my rice in a Rice Cooker and then add to the hamburger mixture when it's finished cooking. Mix well. Good served with a salad.
1. Blend sugar and soy sauce. Set aside.
2. Heat butter in small skillet, add egg and cook as for soft scrambled eggs. Set aside.
3. Heat olive oil in wok or large skillet.
4. Add garlic, ginger, onion and pepper. Stir-fry for 1 min. longer.
5. Add rice & ground round. Stir-fry for 3 to 4 min. longer.
6. Stir in soy sauce mixture and heat. Stir in Scrambled eggs and serve at once.
Add additional soy sauce, to taste.
Easy and GOOD !! I make often.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (342g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 280 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.1g||41 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g||46 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3g|
|Cholesterol 560.3mg||172 %|
|Sodium 478.2mg||16 %|
|Potassium 433.2mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.7g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 32.1g|
|Protein 25.4g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 516
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe