1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, combine hash browns, 1/2 cup melted butter, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, minced onion, sharp cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. Place mixture in a 3 quart casserole dish.
3. Bake covered in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
4. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, saute cornflakes in 1/4 cup melted butter.
5. Uncover casserole and sprinkle the mixture over the top of the casserole. Bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes making sure not to burn the corn flakes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (223g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 502 (82%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 55.8g||74 %|
|Saturated Fat 33.4g||167 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 147.1mg||45 %|
|Sodium 892.2mg||31 %|
|Potassium 229.9mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.3g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 15.5g|
|Protein 14.5g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 613
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe