1. Preheat oven to 350F (180?C / Gas mark 4).
2. Spray an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with Olive Oil cooking spray.
3. Chop up the chicken into bite sized pieces trimming the excess fat and brown over medium heat in the olive oil. Add oregano, basil (if using for flavor), salt and pepper. Stir until chicken looks cooked through.
4. When the chicken is done, pour into your prepared pan and spread it out so that it's even.
5. In a separate bowl, mix together the sour cream and the soup. Spoon this mixture over the chicken spreading it out to cover.
6. Place the crackers in a Ziploc bag and crush to fine crumbs. Spread the crackers over the chicken/soup mixture.
7. Spoon the melted butter over the crackers.
8. Bake until top is golden brown, approximately 20-30 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (786g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 256 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.4g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.8g||64 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.3g|
|Cholesterol 403.9mg||124 %|
|Sodium 1287.6mg||44 %|
|Potassium 1786.3mg||47 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.7g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 39.7g|
|Protein 152.5g||218 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1074
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe