Ready in 30 minutes
for people who are health conscious, skip the bacon and use CHICKEN instead. don't be afraid of putting in more vegetables to your creamy carbonara.
1. In boiling water, add noodles. Cook for 15 minutes.
2. Heat a large skillet, sauté garlic and onion in olive oil. Add chicken. Sprinkle oregano, pepper, and salt to add flavor to chicken. Set aside some chicken for garnishing.
3. Cook carrots and green bell pepper. Add white wine and mix until carrots and bell pepper are tender.
4. Pour cream of mushroom and simmer for 5 minutes. Add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. salt, pepper, and/or oregano leaves to taste.
5. Pour sauce on your favorite pasta! Top with parmesan/cheddar cheese and chicken.